Saturday, June 8, 2013

A Very Important Announcement



Today I will be starting a summer semester for a Master's Degree in Library Science.

As a result I fear I will have to cut back on my blogs, so from now until August I may not be able to post as much as I would like.

However, knowing me the opposite could happen and I may be posting more. Sometimes when I have a lot of work I do more of other things.

In any case I'm writing this to let you, the reader, know why I may appear to be inactive and silent for the next couple of months. I will take one or two breaks to complete the Superman Retrospective at Rick's Cafe Texan, but on the whole I think I will have to put my pen down for a while.

I hope to be back here with you real soon.

All the best,

Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Views are welcome, but I ask that there be no foul language. Any comments with either vulgar words or that are bigoted in any way towards anyone based on sex, race, religion, or any other protected category will not be published. Keep it clean and keep it respectful. Thank you.